Friday, April 23, 2010

You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream




These would look fabulous in a display above your kitchen cabinets.

As I was walking through the shop today this display caught my eye, you could feel the warmth of the sun shining bright throw the windows, as a feeling of summer came over me, it took me back to simpler days of childhood. I can hear the kids singing that song as they eat there ice creams from a cone that mom just dipped from one of these vintage boxes ( you scream, I scream, we all sceam for ice cream) . Remember, you know you sang that song.
And then it hit me, take a look at the display the vintage ice cream boxes sat on, a Hires soda pop diplay, man when I leave here today I think I'll stop off and get a root beer float.
Those were the days!

No comments: